Look, I fixed it.
See THIS bullshit is why we kinky people can’t have nice things.
So here’s a graphic that compares what BDSM is vs what Abuse is for those too lazy to read:
Ever gotten your ass spanked while getting screwed from behind? Like getting your hair pulled? News flash sweet cheeks, that’s kink, very SLIGHT kink compared to most of my friends, but still falls in the kinky spectrum.
Nothing is EVER fully vanilla sex anymore, unless you do it missionary, in the dark, floor length nightgown pulled up past your hips and laying there like a dead fish while your partner pumps away; with your eyes closed the whole time praying that he’d stop soon so you could go to sleep.
I am no less of a Feminist when I kneel at my chosen Dominant’s feet, nor am I less of a Feminist when I allow the kiss of a leather flogger or a single tailed whip to trail along my back and buttocks. I am still a Feminist if I have a Dominant’s collar around my neck (even if it’s just for playtime) and am lead through an area of a club on a leash.
But of course, OP can’t do their own research or ask questions because “RAH ALL BDSM IS ABUSE, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE”…
The difference dear girl, is that while there ARE those pieces of scum that hide their abuse under the PRETENSE… i’ll say it again PREEEEEEEE-TENSE of BDSM… it is NOT actual BDSM/Kink.
Now if anyone wants to have a CIVIL Q&A, my askbox is always open and I am more than happy to keep asks private. Disclaimer: I may ask to post the question and my reply in a new text post, but i will NOT include the name of the person who sent in the ask, because it’s the right thing to do.
I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH
This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lolGUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150
I am not even kidding but I am reblogging this twice in a row because I just got $275.
ok so i reblogged this the other day and DELETED it because i was like “this is dumb i dont want this on my blog” and then i found $50 in my wallet. i have no idea how it got there. i check my wallet all the time, i never carry cash and i was starving at the end of last month, flat broke. REBLOGGING AGAIN
having to use your own art as reference cause you forgot how to draw
having to go back to reread previous chapters of your own story as a reference because you forgot how to write
Tagged by: benji-tech-dunn
1. What’s your name? Julie.
2. When is your birthday? December 23rd.
3. Where are you from? La Porte, IN.
4. Have a crush? Tom Cruise and James McAvoy.
5. What’s your favorite color? Red, black, green, purple and silver all battle for my attention.
6. Write something in caps? INSTANTLY ANNOYING.
7. Got a favorite band/artist? It’s hard to say. My first favorite band (Def Leppard) hit their stride back in the 80’s. Time, I think, has taken a lot of the edge off their music, as it has done for other rock bands. My next favorite band (MCR) broke up, and I still love 30 Seconds to Mars, but I’m not as rabid about them right now. At the moment, my favorite thing is “Weird Al” Yankovic’s new album. They’re calling it a comeback, but he never left and has never disappointed or failed to make me laugh. There are lots of individual songs by bands that I like, but not any artists lately that I’ve checked out in detail.
8. Favorite number? 5. I suck at math and it has always been one of the easier numbers to multiply.
9. Favorite drink? Pepsi (I drink way too much of it), tea, homemade sangria with fruit and wine and sprite if I’m drinking something with alcohol.
10. Tag Ten People: I don’t know all that many people. Augh! Too much pressure!
I’m back and feeling better. I had no idea how long it was going to take me to get on my feet. “What’s the big deal, it was only about 12 needle sticks in the back, and they weren’t painful,” I thought. ”The first three days are going to suck, but I’ll be back feeling better soon.”
I was wrong. It turned out that the sedative hits some people hard, and I happened to be one of those people. I’d do anything away after my few days in bed but have no energy. My Mom told me it was very like having had actual surgery.
My energy is back, and I’ll try to do a few write-y things tomorrow morning before I’m called out to wrangle kittens (huge hardship).
Had my spinal injections yesterday. Managed to get my first IV ever without crying because sharp things were aimed at my arm. I shouldn’t be up right now, but I am. For the next couple of days, to keep the medicine from actually going where it shouldn’t, I’m supposed to be lying on my side in bed most of the time. The injection sites hurt, and I am sore, queasy, and more than a little bored. But they said the procedure went just fine. This is normal. But, man, do I wish I could sit upright for a while so I can at least read. In 3-5 days, I should see a lot of improvement with my back pain.
when none of ur internet friends are online
Ray was at Gerard’s show.
RAY WAS AT GERARD SHOW.
ray literally was just hanging in the crowd ,
not up there rocking out with him,
But just chilling
watching one of his best friends
play one of his solo shows.
My heart is so happy I’m going to explode.